What does your birthmark mean?

by: baeyam

Something that I have been interested in learning about has been about birthmarks meaning. I remember one of my friends talking about it. She mention how it means when you are going to die. She never really finished talking about it because she didn't know much about it. Lately, the issue has caught my eyes again. I know that many people feel like they’re interested in learning more about birthmarks. I heard that some birthmarks are just there, and they don’t mean a thing. Now that just what I heard, it may not be true.

One thing that I know for sure about birthmarks is that everyone has them. Now that I have studied my share of birthmarks, many people don't know the meaning of there birthmarks. I believe that birthmarks really do have a background meaning. Personally it’s funny to me how no one ever questioned birthmarks.

Birthmarks is important to me . I now very little about birthmarks. I only know that just everyone have them. This is why I want to learn more on this topic.

Being that I didn’t have a lot of background information on birthmarks, I chose to do some research on this topic. As I searched for blogs and news articles on Google, I came across this one article : http://www.loungeboard.com/forum/loiter-lounge/meaning-birthmarks-19067/ . This article provided a lot of information and opinions on birthmarks. Some people felt that birthmarks meaning surprised them. There was this one guy that was going to remove his big birthmark, but this inspired him not to do it because of the meaning it had. I read that there are different types like the “round one means a round mole signifies the goodness in people … an oblong mole depicts a modest share of acquired wealth … an angular mole suggests that the individual has both positive and negative characteristics.” I felt surprise because in this site I found several different type of birthmarks and what they mean. I was entertained by what I have read.

In another article :http://www.sophisticatededge.com/birthmark-shape-and-location-meanings.html there was this statement that I agree with the writer. It was that a birthmark located in the chin means you will be successful. This is true because my cousin has a birthmark on her chin and her path is looking bright because she doing well. She is a B+ student and a hard worker. She loved helping her mom and this showed that her future will be good.

All of this makes me think that birthmarks are really meanfull. There were all types of birthmarks you can think of. I was surprise of the meaning of each birthmark and what it meant. I enjoy learning about birthmark because know I know what it mean and I can tell others what there birthmarks mean. I learned that people have different birthmark light or either dark which tell a person life.

Dear: Yamillet When reading

Submitted by poreve on Mon, 2012-03-05 11:22.

Dear: Yamillet

When reading your post I will not lie i got a little sad. Everyone in my family has the same birthmark except for me. "I believe that birthmarks really do have a background meaning. Personally it’s funny to me how no one ever questioned birthmarks". When this sentences came across me I smiled! It is true I also believed that birthmarks have a background meaning to the person you are. I always been fascinated about birthmarks, because everyone has them but not all are the same. don't have one and that makes me sad, but I probably do I just cant find it. But nice topic i really enjoyed it!

Nicccccccce

Submitted by cassil on Sun, 2012-03-18 20:49.

Dear Yamilette:

I am entertained by your post, “what does your birthmark mean?,” because it was never really something that came to my mind until now. I wish you would’ve added more information though. One sentence you wrote that stood out for me was: “round one means a round mole signifies the goodness in people.” I think this statement is interesting, because what if it’s true?

Another sentence that I didn’t really like was: “It was that a birthmark located in the chin means you will be successful.” This stood out for me because it sounded unbiased. Just because you have a birthmark on your chin you’re going to be successful? I don’t have one and being successful is not an option, but a goal.

Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. All my life I’ve had this mark on the side of my cheek. I’ not sure if it’s a birthmark, but it seems to really define me. I really like it, and now that I have come across this topic, I’m going to look it up.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because you have interesting thoughts. No one else would’ve thought of this topic, but I am glad you did.

birthmarks

Submitted by Dean on Tue, 2012-11-13 08:34.

I have two birthmarks, one on my back lower left sqaure shaped just a light brown... and one under my left nipple which I did not notice until later in life, only.... the shape is what gets me.... with one line missing it's the all is well symbol(in asia) or some may see it as the (swastika). I am very spritual and believe everything is possible. Just listen to the beatles haha :) much love to all may there be one religion which binds us. EARTH

birthmarks and meanings

Submitted by Kalista on Fri, 2014-08-15 19:09.

I have always wanted to know what my birth marks  meant  and i have figured  that out yet.  It is quite odd  for me to have three  birthmarks but, they are all in different  places . I have one small quarter shaped  birth mark on my the left of my ribcage, then i have a penny  shaped  birth mark on the lower right of my  right cheek and lastly  i have one on my thigh  near my knee cap ita the size  of a cotton ball.  I am a very pale person  so my birthmarks are a pinkish red color  my father  calls  them strawberries because of their  color and cause of the fact they look alot  veins  but they  aren't . Please  with all due respect  I would like to find out what they mean  in good or in bad . Thank you