Movie talk

by: rjaffer

Avengers

I think Avengers is a great movie. I believe that everyone should watch this movie because it will entertain them. You can tell that this movie is great because it made more than 1 billion dollars. This movie is about how the world is under attack by a guy named Loki and a group called avengers come and save the world by defeating him. In the group avengers there is Iron man(Robert downy jr.), Hulk(Mark Ruffalo), Captain America(Chris Evans), Thor(Chris hemsworth), Hawkeye(Jeremy Renner) and black widow(scarlet johansson).

I believe this movie is amazing because its about different kind of heroes coming together to stop something. The movie met its expectations and deserves to be one of the top 10 movies ever made. The director Joss Whedon thinks he met the expectation of his audience and I agree with him. Joss Whedon is deciding to come out with avengers 2. I recommend everyone to watch Avengers one because its a great movie and I recommend them to watch avengers 1 because it will help them understand avengers 2.

Response

Submitted by sarahjane97 on Tue, 2013-01-22 11:22.

Hello rjaffer,
I really enjoyed reading your review, because I have yet to see the Avengers despite the pestering of my little brother and all his friends. I didn't think it would be for me, because I usually don't like crazy explosion blockbusters. However, your review made it seem like more of a character movie, with all the different heroes coming together for a common cause. I guess I'm persuaded!

So True

Submitted by Dwight on Tue, 2013-01-22 11:26.

Rahil,

I am a huge fan of the Avengers series, but I am very surprised and had not realized that half of the reason why I like the Avengers is because of the teamwork and synergy of the different attitudes and specialties of all the great heroes. The movie was exhilarating and made me feel like part of the action, and I completely agree with you. I am looking forward to watching the second Avengers movie, and enjoyed reading your opinions of Avengers.

Thank you very much.

Dwight

I agree completely

Submitted by Nick12345 on Tue, 2013-01-22 11:44.

I really enjoyed this review all of the things you pointed out in the movie were true. Plus it was a great movie so good job on the review

Rahil, I really did find your

Submitted by SD30195 on Tue, 2013-01-22 21:55.

Rahil,
I really did find your review to be persuasive, and was surprised that 1 billion dollars was made off of one movie. I haven't seen the Avengers yet, but now I plan to watch it over the weekend!

I also enjoyed the movie a lot

Submitted by 21ngj on Fri, 2016-02-26 10:23.

I also enjoyed the movie a lot. As I geek myself, when I found out they were making a movie for the avengers. I legit cried for an hour. To find the movie entertaining and other people liking the movie as much as me and/or more, I really enjoyed reading your review as well

I also enjoyed the movie a lot