Is Bernie Sanders as good as he sounds?

by: armando

He is a nice guy, but he could do more to help us.

Do you agree or not?

Well, he is good, but I feel bad for him because when he was young, a fire took the lives of his mom and dad. So he was alone with his brother and sister, but he did not want to give up. What he did was try to help people that don't get enough money or education.

That's why I give him two thumbs up, and I hope you all voted for him and not Hillary because she is secretly the girl version of Donald Trump.

Please leave a comment below about what you think.

Armando I disagree because he

xvargas's picture
Submitted by xvargas on Fri, 2016-06-03 11:13.

Armando I disagree because he shows he can do a lot for us, but he has to become president which he's not anymore.

I'm not sure if Bernie

iparker's picture
Submitted by iparker on Fri, 2016-06-03 11:13.

I'm not sure if Bernie Sanders should be president because if you seen how Obama was when he became president he was really young but now look what happened to him. If Bernie Sanders becomes the president then he might get a heart attack(no offence).

That is true, but makes no

xvargas's picture
Submitted by xvargas on Fri, 2016-06-03 11:17.

That is true, but makes no sense because he is in good condition and he can control himself.

Is Bernie Sanders as good as he sounds

nyaijah's picture
Submitted by nyaijah on Fri, 2016-06-03 11:15.

I feel like Bernie is an amazing guy, and I think right now just running for president that's all he could do. Its not like he is already president, he can just say what he believes, and what he wants for our country. So what else do you think he could do to help?

I Agree

Submitted by mgomes on Fri, 2016-06-03 11:21.

I agree because i think that Bernie is trying his best to be president and he is trying to make the world better.

He should become president

jrodriguez2's picture
Submitted by jrodriguez2 on Fri, 2016-06-03 11:15.

I think he would be good as president and he wants students to go to school.

thank you all for saying that

armando's picture
Submitted by armando on Fri, 2016-06-03 11:30.

thank you all for saying that Bernie is a good president or a bad president. :D

Why do you think he can do more?

nyaijah's picture
Submitted by nyaijah on Fri, 2016-06-03 11:32.

What else do you think he can do better on. Explain.

First off, in this post you

Submitted by connorc on Sat, 2016-06-04 10:11.

First off, in this post you don't really discuss any of Sander's political policies that make him qualified for the position. I personally like Sanders the most out of the viable presidential candidates, due to his socialistic values of helping out those in need. The story you mentioned I didn't know about and I find that very intriguing, but very accurate to Sander's personality and not very surprising - he's obviously a giving, good-hearted man. However, he also would not be the perfect president, reason being is that he has a lot of really huge ideas, but no solid, step-by-step plan of how to go about these big dreams. However, we will never have the perfect president, and Bernie definitely couldn't hurt. Good post!

Best,
Connor C